Tuesday, March 30, 2010

being comfy at the computer

Have you ever notice that if you feel good while at the computer ether for work or for fun, you tend to stay focused longer then if you had something bothering you. I have found that when i am in a padded seat and has a good back support I tend to be able to focus and stay at the computer more then if I have to get up because of the chair making me feel sore.

This is just one of the small aspects I have found that helps me be able to do my work faster and be able to work on it longer as needed. How many of you out there sitting in a cubical or office find that you feel sore and distracted while you work? If you keep sitting in that same hurting chair it will turn out to that it changes into a long lasting problem like having a bad back or hip problems. So go out and spend a little to make your day a whole lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment